Sterling Silver Sailor
This beautiful handcrafted sailor's ring is packed with deep symbolic meaning. The sterling silver band is etched with a detailed sharp-sailed frigate, carrying you through the tides of life. Along the sides of the ring are four gemstones, each representing a step in your journey: Onyx for protection, Carnelian for courage, Lapis Lazuli for wisdom, and Tiger's Eye for resilience.
Each ring is masterfully fashioned to withstand the challenges of a seafarer's life. The frigate gracing the band is precisely done to preserve the details of the ship's sails and hull. Embedded in the heart of the frigate is a miniature compass that serves as a reminder to stay on course when the seas get rough.
This ring is designed to be a companion throughout your journey in life. As you wear it, the Onyx, Carnelian, Lapis Lazuli, and Tiger's Eye will bring you comfort, strength and guidance. With this powerful talisman, you'll never lose your way - no matter how far you go. Unique and special, this ring is perfect for any modern-day wanderer or ocean-lover!
✦ Jewelry Details ✦
• Material: 925 Sterling Silver
• Weight: 16-18 grams
• Finish: Oxidized, Polished, Gold, Rose Gold
• Stamp: 925
• Gemstone: Onyx, Red Agate, Tiger's Eye, Lapis Lazuli
• Gemstone Size : 0.71x0.51 Inches | 18x13mm
• Gemstone Carat: 7.05 Carat
• Available sizes; 5 US to 15 US. Contact me if you're expecting to buy another size!
• Ideal for daily use with an oxidized finish on 925 sterling silver, which makes details more attractive and eye-catching!
• It can also be made in 10K - 14K - 18K white/rose/yellow gold. Contact me!
✦ Shipping Details ✦
• Standard Shipping
• Processing time: 2-4 business days
• Delivering time: 2-5 business days
• Don't forget to put a phone number on your order for courier service! 📞
• Standard Express Shipping: https://www.etsy.com/listing/920691703
✦ Care Guide ✦
We all know the 925 sterling and all other silver types tarnish in time. But the question is; How can we avoid or slow it down? For the answer, you can read the Guide below!
• Shower: It's not a great idea. But it isn't going to do any lasting damage. Just make sure to dry it after.
• Swimming Pool: Chlorine is a pretty harsh chemical, so if you accidentally forget to remove your silver jewelry before hopping in, rinse and clean it afterward.
• Hot Tub: The same idea as the swimming pool, but there's even more chlorine in the hot tub, and the heat can accelerate the chemical reaction.
• Hot Springs: The sulfur in natural hot springs will wreak havoc on your silver. Avoid it at all costs unless you're going for that "dark oxidized" look.
• Bonus Tip: Chemicals in lotions and perfumes can also cause your jewelry to tarnish.
✦ Returns, Exchanges & Cancellations ✦
• Return option available for seven days after the delivery. It has to be on my hands in 14 days after dispatch.
• The product has to be in the same shape, type, and material.
• Personalized products can't be refunded.
• Exchanging option is available seven days after the delivery, and it has to be on my hands 14 days after dispatch.
• If the exchange is about ring size, handling it locally would cost much less than you pay for all exchange processes.
• You can cancel your order 3 hours after the purchase.
✦ VISIT STORE FOR FULL COLLECTION ✦
FREE EXPRESS SHIPPING WORLDWIDE
After your your payment is verified it will take 2-4 business days to process and ship your order out! (Holidays and weekends doesn't included)
- Expedited Shipping (2-3 Business days) - FREE
- Express Shipping (2-4 Business days) - FREE
- International Express Shipping (2-4 Business days) - FREE
Tracking number will be provided after the dispatch!
We're not responsible for any duties/taxes upon arrival to your location & delays due to the shipping carrier or customs clearance. Delivery time does not include weekends, holidays.
Customs, duty, and taxes are non-refundable. If you refuse a shipment because of unexpected import fees, the cost of the original shipping, any brokerage/customs/duty/taxes, and any return shipping charges will not be refunded.
Shipping to Russia & India is unavaliable due to shipping restrictions and overpriced import fees.