Silver Raven Necklace, Viking Necklace, Norse Jewelry, Pagan, Norse Mythology, Raven Jewelry, Celtic Knot, Celtic Pendant, Crow Pendant
This beautiful Silver Raven Charm is the perfect way to express your identity and bond with Norse mythology. Representing the god Odin’s two faithful crows, Huginn and Muninn, it symbolizes strength and protection Now you can carry this reminder of the Norse gods wherever you go.
The charm is exquisitely crafted from sterling silver. Its detail and craftsmanship will capture your heart and make you feel empowered. The verdant outline hints at your Viking roots while the intricate knotwork of the raven, called the Celtic Triquetra, brings to mind the Pagan ancestors of Northern Europe. This symbolism of the Viking and Pagan ancestry reminds us of our connection to the ancestral gods of Norse mythology.
This unique Silver Raven Charm is the perfect accessory for all Odin’s children. It will bring your connection with Norse mythology to life as you wear it, a reminder of the sacred stories of Odin, Freyja and Thor. Own this powerful piece of jewelry that honors the Vikings and their mythical tales of our ancestors. Gift it to yourself or to a cherished friend. Let the Raven remind you of the powerful tales of Odin, the trickster and god of war in Norse mythology.
✦ Jewelry Details ✦
• Material: 925 Sterling Silver
• Pendant's Dimensions: 27x27mm
• Weight: 9-10 grams
• Finish: Oxidized, Polished, Gold, Rose Gold
• Stamp: 925
• Bail: 4mm
• Ideal for daily use with an oxidized finish on 925 sterling silver, which makes details more attractive and eye-catching!
• It can also be made in 8K - 10K - 14K - 18K white/rose/yellow gold. Contact me!
✦ Shipping Details ✦
• Standard Shipping
• Processing time: 2-4 business days
• Delivering time: 2-5 business days
• Don't forget to put a phone number on your order for courier service! 📞
• Standard Express Shipping: https://www.etsy.com/listing/920691703
✦ Care Guide ✦
We all know the 925 sterling and all other silver types tarnish in time. But the question is; How can we avoid or slow it down? For the answer, you can read the guide below!
• Shower: It's not a great idea. But it isn't going to do any lasting damage. Just make sure to dry it after.
• Swimming Pool: Chlorine is a pretty harsh chemical, so if you accidentally forget to remove your silver jewelry before hopping in, make sure to rinse and clean it afterward.
• Hot Tub: The same idea as the swimming pool, but there's even more chlorine in the hot tub and the heat can accelerate the chemical reaction.
• Hot Springs: The sulfur in natural hot springs will wreak havoc on your silver. Unless you're going for that "dark oxidized" look, avoid it at all costs.
• Bonus Tip: Chemicals in lotions and perfumes can also cause your jewelry to tarnish.
✦ Returns, Exchanges & Cancellations ✦
• Return option available for 7 days after the delivery. It has to be on my hands in 14 days after dispatch.
• The product has to be in the same shape, type, and material.
• Personalized products can't be refunded.
• Exchanging option is available for 7 days after the delivery. It has to be on my hands in 14 days after dispatch.
• If the exchange reason is about ring size, handling it locally would cost much less than you pay for all exchange processes.
• You can cancel your order in 3 hours after the purchase.
✦ VISIT STORE FOR FULL COLLECTION ✦
FREE EXPRESS SHIPPING WORLDWIDE
After your your payment is verified it will take 2-4 business days to process and ship your order out! (Holidays and weekends doesn't included)
- Expedited Shipping (2-3 Business days) - FREE
- Express Shipping (2-4 Business days) - FREE
- International Express Shipping (2-4 Business days) - FREE
Tracking number will be provided after the dispatch!
We're not responsible for any duties/taxes upon arrival to your location & delays due to the shipping carrier or customs clearance. Delivery time does not include weekends, holidays.
Customs, duty, and taxes are non-refundable. If you refuse a shipment because of unexpected import fees, the cost of the original shipping, any brokerage/customs/duty/taxes, and any return shipping charges will not be refunded.
Shipping to Russia & India is unavaliable due to shipping restrictions and overpriced import fees.