Silver Phoenix Ring, Onyx
This stunning unisex Phoenix Ring is crafted from 925 Sterling Silver and adorned with an incredibly beautiful and precious Onyx. Elegant and eye-catching, this ring pays homage to the Persian Mythology of Simurg – the mythical bird of rebirth and renewal.
With its dazzling Onyx gemstone, and gorgeous Phoenix design, this ring is sure to become a treasured keepsake. Wearing it will give you a sense of inner strength, courage, and determination as you move forward in life.
A symbol of rebirth and renewal, the Phoenix is also believed to bring luck, protection, and good fortune. Whether you’re purchasing for yourself or for a special someone, this ring is sure to be the perfect gift for any occasion.
The lustrous black Onyx in this ring is said to bring confidence, ward off negative energy, and enhance your personal power. Combined with the majestic image of the Phoenix, this ring is a reminder of the endless cycle of death and rebirth – a visual representation of transformation and renewal.
Truly unique and meaningful, this exquisite Phoenix Ring is an inspired way to add a touch of elegance to any look. Make this ring yours and take on your journey with the legendary symbols of rebirth and renewal.
✦ Jewelry Details ✦
• Material: 925 Sterling Silver
• Weight: 16-18 grams
• Finish: Oxidized, Polished, Gold, Rose Gold
• Stamp: 925
• Gemstone: Onyx, Red Agate, Tiger's Eye, Lapis Lazuli
• Gemstone Size : 0.71x0.51 Inches | 18x13mm
• Gemstone Carat: 7.05 Carat
• Available sizes; 5 US to 15 US. Contact me if you're expecting to buy another size!
• Ideal for daily use with an oxidized finish on 925 sterling silver, which makes details more attractive and eye-catching!
• It can also be made in 10K - 14K - 18K white/rose/yellow gold. Contact me!
✦ Shipping Details ✦
• Standard Shipping
• Processing time: 2-4 business days
• Delivering time: 2-5 business days
• Don't forget to put a phone number on your order for courier service! 📞
• Standard Express Shipping: https://www.etsy.com/listing/920691703
✦ Care Guide ✦
We all know the 925 sterling and all other silver types tarnish in time. But the question is; How can we avoid or slow it down? For the answer, you can read the Guide below!
• Shower: It's not a great idea. But it isn't going to do any lasting damage. Just make sure to dry it after.
• Swimming Pool: Chlorine is a pretty harsh chemical, so if you accidentally forget to remove your silver jewelry before hopping in, rinse and clean it afterward.
• Hot Tub: The same idea as the swimming pool, but there's even more chlorine in the hot tub, and the heat can accelerate the chemical reaction.
• Hot Springs: The sulfur in natural hot springs will wreak havoc on your silver. Avoid it at all costs unless you're going for that "dark oxidized" look.
• Bonus Tip: Chemicals in lotions and perfumes can also cause your jewelry to tarnish.
✦ Returns, Exchanges & Cancellations ✦
• Return option available for seven days after the delivery. It has to be on my hands in 14 days after dispatch.
• The product has to be in the same shape, type, and material.
• Personalized products can't be refunded.
• Exchanging option is available seven days after the delivery, and it has to be on my hands 14 days after dispatch.
• If the exchange is about ring size, handling it locally would cost much less than you pay for all exchange processes.
• You can cancel your order 3 hours after the purchase.
✦ VISIT STORE FOR FULL COLLECTION ✦
FREE EXPRESS SHIPPING WORLDWIDE
After your your payment is verified it will take 2-4 business days to process and ship your order out! (Holidays and weekends doesn't included)
- Expedited Shipping (2-3 Business days) - FREE
- Express Shipping (2-4 Business days) - FREE
- International Express Shipping (2-4 Business days) - FREE
Tracking number will be provided after the dispatch!
We're not responsible for any duties/taxes upon arrival to your location & delays due to the shipping carrier or customs clearance. Delivery time does not include weekends, holidays.
Customs, duty, and taxes are non-refundable. If you refuse a shipment because of unexpected import fees, the cost of the original shipping, any brokerage/customs/duty/taxes, and any return shipping charges will not be refunded.
Shipping to Russia & India is unavaliable due to shipping restrictions and overpriced import fees.