Our Ganesha ring is the perfect piece of namaste jewelry for anyone looking to add a touch of spirituality and culture to their accessories. This elephant ring is made from oxidized silver and features a beautiful and intricate depiction of the Hindu god Ganesha. This silver signet ring is perfect for making the pinky signet ring tradition your own, and is sure to become your go-to piece of unusual and eye-catching elephant jewelry.
Not only is this ring a unique and stylish accessory, but it also holds deep spiritual meaning. Ganesha is revered as the remover of obstacles and the patron of arts and sciences, making this ring a meaningful choice for anyone looking to channel his energy and guidance.
This Ganesha ring makes a thoughtful gift for a best friend, husband, or any loved one looking to incorporate a touch of spirituality into their everyday life. Whether worn as a statement piece or as a subtle nod to your beliefs, this silver pinky ring is sure to become a treasured part of your animal ring collection. On the signet-style pinky ring, which is made of silver, is an etched Foo Dog pattern. It is a genuinely unique and exceptional object because of the elaborate etching.
✦ Jewelry Details ✦
• Material: 925 Sterling Silver
• Weight: 12-14 grams
• Finish: Oxidized, Polished, Gold
• Stamp: 925
• Available sizes; 5 US to 15 US. Contact me if you're expecting to buy another size!
• Ideal for daily use with an oxidized finish on 925 sterling silver, which makes details more attractive and eye-catching!
• It can also be made in 8K - 10K - 14K - 18K white/rose/yellow gold. Contact me!
✦ Shipping Details ✦
• Standard Shipping
• Processing time: 2-4 business days
• Delivering time: 2-5 business days
• Don't forget to put a phone number on your order for courier service! 📞
• Standard Express Shipping: https://www.etsy.com/listing/920691703
✦ Care Guide ✦
We all know the 925 sterling and all other silver types tarnish in time. But the question is; How can we avoid or slow it down? For the answer, you can read the Guide below!
• Shower: It's not a great idea. But it isn't going to do any lasting damage. Just make sure to dry it after.
• Swimming Pool: Chlorine is a pretty harsh chemical, so if you accidentally forget to remove your silver jewelry before hopping in, rinse and clean it afterward.
• Hot Tub: The same idea as the swimming pool, but there's even more chlorine in the hot tub, and the heat can accelerate the chemical reaction.
• Hot Springs: The sulfur in natural hot springs will wreak havoc on your silver. Avoid it at all costs unless you're going for that "dark oxidized" look.
• Bonus Tip: Chemicals in lotions and perfumes can also cause your jewelry to tarnish.
✦ Returns, Exchanges & Cancellations ✦
• Return option available for seven days after the delivery. It has to be on my hands in 14 days after dispatch.
• The product has to be in the same shape, type, and material.
• Personalized products can't be refunded.
• Exchanging option is available for seven days after the delivery, and it has to be in my hands 14 days after dispatch.
• If the exchange reason is about ring size, handling it locally would cost much less than you pay for all exchange processes.
• You can cancel your order within 3 hours after the purchase.
✦ VISIT THE STORE FOR THE FULL COLLECTION ✦
FREE EXPRESS SHIPPING WORLDWIDE
After your your payment is verified it will take 2-4 business days to process and ship your order out! (Holidays and weekends doesn't included)
- Expedited Shipping (2-3 Business days) - FREE
- Express Shipping (2-4 Business days) - FREE
- International Express Shipping (2-4 Business days) - FREE
Tracking number will be provided after the dispatch!
We're not responsible for any duties/taxes upon arrival to your location & delays due to the shipping carrier or customs clearance. Delivery time does not include weekends, holidays.
Customs, duty, and taxes are non-refundable. If you refuse a shipment because of unexpected import fees, the cost of the original shipping, any brokerage/customs/duty/taxes, and any return shipping charges will not be refunded.
Shipping to Russia & India is unavaliable due to shipping restrictions and overpriced import fees.