Hindu Goddess Brahma,
This unique gemstone Brahma Ring is truly a captivating and rare piece of artwork. It is crafted with intricate detail and quality materials, making it the perfect addition to your jewelry collection. The design of the ring features the four-headed Hindu God Brahma, the Creator in the Trimurti of Hinduism and an important deity in Indian culture, sitting atop a lotus flower. The lotus flower is symbolic of purity and divine knowledge, and it serves as an excellent representation of the Hindu Goddess Lakshmi's close association with Brahma.
The shining and stunning gemstones encircle the beautiful design with incredible sparkle and detail. Their vibrant hues of blue, green and red enhance the magnificence of this piece, creating a truly majestic aura. With this one-of-a-kind design and exquisite craftsmanship, the ring is sure to turn heads and bring out your inner goddess.
This beautiful Brahma Men’s Gemstone Ring is the perfect way to express your appreciation of the Hindu religion and the Indian culture. Show off your spiritual side by wearing this luxurious and meaningful piece of jewelry. Whether you’re looking for something special to give as a gift or a unique addition to your own jewelry collection, this ring is sure to bring joy and admiration to its wearer.
✦ Jewelry Details ✦
• Material: 925 Sterling Silver
• Weight: 16-18 grams
• Finish: Oxidized, Polished, Gold, Rose Gold
• Stamp: 925
• Gemstone: Onyx, Red Agate, Tiger's Eye, Lapis Lazuli
• Gemstone Size : 0.71x0.51 Inches | 18x13mm
• Gemstone Carat: 7.05 Carat
• Available sizes; 5 US to 15 US. Contact me if you're expecting to buy another size!
• Ideal for daily use with an oxidized finish on 925 sterling silver, which makes details more attractive and eye-catching!
• It can also be made in 10K - 14K - 18K white/rose/yellow gold. Contact me!
✦ Shipping Details ✦
• Standard Shipping
• Processing time: 2-4 business days
• Delivering time: 2-5 business days
• Don't forget to put a phone number on your order for courier service! 📞
• Standard Express Shipping: https://www.etsy.com/listing/920691703
✦ Care Guide ✦
We all know the 925 sterling and all other silver types tarnish in time. But the question is; How can we avoid or slow it down? For the answer, you can read the Guide below!
• Shower: It's not a great idea. But it isn't going to do any lasting damage. Just make sure to dry it after.
• Swimming Pool: Chlorine is a pretty harsh chemical, so if you accidentally forget to remove your silver jewelry before hopping in, rinse and clean it afterward.
• Hot Tub: The same idea as the swimming pool, but there's even more chlorine in the hot tub, and the heat can accelerate the chemical reaction.
• Hot Springs: The sulfur in natural hot springs will wreak havoc on your silver. Avoid it at all costs unless you're going for that "dark oxidized" look.
• Bonus Tip: Chemicals in lotions and perfumes can also cause your jewelry to tarnish.
✦ Returns, Exchanges & Cancellations ✦
• Return option available for seven days after the delivery. It has to be on my hands in 14 days after dispatch.
• The product has to be in the same shape, type, and material.
• Personalized products can't be refunded.
• Exchanging option is available seven days after the delivery, and it has to be on my hands 14 days after dispatch.
• If the exchange is about ring size, handling it locally would cost much less than you pay for all exchange processes.
• You can cancel your order 3 hours after the purchase.
✦ VISIT STORE FOR FULL COLLECTION ✦
FREE EXPRESS SHIPPING WORLDWIDE
After your your payment is verified it will take 2-4 business days to process and ship your order out! (Holidays and weekends doesn't included)
- Expedited Shipping (2-3 Business days) - FREE
- Express Shipping (2-4 Business days) - FREE
- International Express Shipping (2-4 Business days) - FREE
Tracking number will be provided after the dispatch!
We're not responsible for any duties/taxes upon arrival to your location & delays due to the shipping carrier or customs clearance. Delivery time does not include weekends, holidays.
Customs, duty, and taxes are non-refundable. If you refuse a shipment because of unexpected import fees, the cost of the original shipping, any brokerage/customs/duty/taxes, and any return shipping charges will not be refunded.
Shipping to Russia & India is unavaliable due to shipping restrictions and overpriced import fees.