Gemstone Tiger's Eye
This exquisite handmade silver Hexagon Gemstone Ring will add an edgy touch to any of your outfits. Combining contemporary design with a classic feel, this ring is crafted to perfection with AAA quality, featuring an elegant hexagon cut design set with precious gemstones. In the center stands a beautiful Turquoise gemstone, surrounded by eight Tiger's Eye, Onyx and Red Garnet stones. This combination of colors and textures gives the ring an extraordinary look, that will be sure to add a splash of sophistication and style to your wardrobe.
The body of the ring is carved from high-quality Sterling Silver, making it light and comfortable to wear. The delicate design and rich gemstones provide a unique and iconic look, perfect for any situation or occasion. Add a touch of elegance and boldness to your outfit with this stunning Hexagon Gemstone Ring. Each piece is handmade with great attention to detail, so you can be sure that you will be wearing a timeless piece. With its timeless design and beautiful gemstones, this ring is sure to become an essential part of your jewelry collection.
✦ Jewelry Details ✦
• Material: 925 Sterling Silver
• Weight: 10-11 grams
• Finish: Oxidized, Polished, Gold, Rose Gold
• Stamp: 925
• Gemstone: Onyx, Red Garnet, Tiger's Eye, Turquoise
• Gemstone Size: 14x14mm
• Available sizes; 5 US to 15 US. Contact me if you're expecting to buy another size!
• Ideal for daily use with an oxidized finish on 925 sterling silver, which makes details more attractive and eye-catching!
• It can also be made in 10K - 14K - 18K white/rose/yellow gold. Contact me!
✦ Shipping Details ✦
• Standard Shipping
• Processing time: 2-4 business days
• Delivering time: 2-5 business days
• Don't forget to put a phone number on your order for courier service! 📞
• Standard Express Shipping: https://www.etsy.com/listing/920691703
✦ Care Guide ✦
We all know the 925 sterling and all other silver types tarnish in time. But the question is; How can we avoid or slow it down? For the answer, you can read the Guide below!
• Shower: It's not a great idea. But it isn't going to do any lasting damage. Just make sure to dry it after.
• Swimming Pool: Chlorine is a pretty harsh chemical, so if you accidentally forget to remove your silver jewelry before hopping in, rinse and clean it afterward.
• Hot Tub: The same idea as the swimming pool, but there's even more chlorine in the hot tub, and the heat can accelerate the chemical reaction.
• Hot Springs: The sulfur in natural hot springs will wreak havoc on your silver. Avoid it at all costs unless you're going for that "dark oxidized" look.
• Bonus Tip: Chemicals in lotions and perfumes can also cause your jewelry to tarnish.
✦ Returns, Exchanges & Cancellations ✦
• Return option available for seven days after the delivery. It has to be on my hands in 14 days after dispatch.
• The product has to be in the same shape, type, and material.
• Personalized products can't be refunded.
• Exchanging option is available seven days after the delivery, and it has to be on my hands 14 days after dispatch.
• If the exchange is about ring size, handling it locally would cost much less than you pay for all exchange processes.
• You can cancel your order 3 hours after the purchase.
✦ VISIT STORE FOR FULL COLLECTION ✦
FREE EXPRESS SHIPPING WORLDWIDE
After your your payment is verified it will take 2-4 business days to process and ship your order out! (Holidays and weekends doesn't included)
- Expedited Shipping (2-3 Business days) - FREE
- Express Shipping (2-4 Business days) - FREE
- International Express Shipping (2-4 Business days) - FREE
Tracking number will be provided after the dispatch!
We're not responsible for any duties/taxes upon arrival to your location & delays due to the shipping carrier or customs clearance. Delivery time does not include weekends, holidays.
Customs, duty, and taxes are non-refundable. If you refuse a shipment because of unexpected import fees, the cost of the original shipping, any brokerage/customs/duty/taxes, and any return shipping charges will not be refunded.
Shipping to Russia & India is unavaliable due to shipping restrictions and overpriced import fees.