Egyptian Gods Anubis and Horus, The God of Death, Wedjat Gemstone Ring, Udjat, Onyx Jewelry, Protection Symbol, Men's Square Gemstone Ring
This exquisite one-of-a-kind Anubis Ring is the perfect addition to any jewelry collection! Featuring an ornate gold setting, the center of this eye-catching piece features four stunning gems: Onyx, Carnelian, Lapis Lazuli and Tiger's Eye.
The black Onyx reflects the strength and power of the Ancient Egyptian god, Anubis. It works to protect the wearer from physical and emotional harm. Carnelian, a vibrant orange-red stone, is known for its ability to harness courage and strength. Lapis Lazuli brings deep inner wisdom and confidence, while the beautiful Tiger's Eye gemstone is believed to bring luck and protection.
Each gem is hand-set in a precise 14k gold setting that highlights the unique beauty of each stone. This timeless ring will add a finishing touch of sophistication to any outfit. Whether you're wearing it for a special occasion or just for fun, this divine statement ring will surely turn heads.
Offering a unique combination of ancient symbolism and modern style, this luxurious Anubis Ring is perfect for anyone looking to add a touch of elegance to their jewelry collection. Shop now to experience the amazing power behind this timeless, one-of-a-kind piece!
✦ Jewelry Details ✦
• Material: 925 Sterling Silver
• Weight: 16-18 grams
• Finish: Oxidized, Polished, Gold, Rose Gold
• Stamp: 925
• Gemstone: Onyx, Red Agate, Tiger's Eye, Lapis Lazuli
• Gemstone Size : 0.71x0.51 Inches | 18x13mm
• Gemstone Carat: 7.05 Carat
• Available sizes; 5 US to 15 US. Contact me if you're expecting to buy another size!
• Ideal for daily use with an oxidized finish on 925 sterling silver, which makes details more attractive and eye-catching!
• It can also be made in 10K - 14K - 18K white/rose/yellow gold. Contact me!
✦ Shipping Details ✦
• Standard Shipping
• Processing time: 2-4 business days
• Delivering time: 2-5 business days
• Don't forget to put a phone number on your order for courier service! 📞
• Standard Express Shipping: https://www.etsy.com/listing/920691703
✦ Care Guide ✦
We all know the 925 sterling and all other silver types tarnish in time. But the question is; How can we avoid or slow it down? For the answer, you can read the Guide below!
• Shower: It's not a great idea. But it isn't going to do any lasting damage. Just make sure to dry it after.
• Swimming Pool: Chlorine is a pretty harsh chemical, so if you accidentally forget to remove your silver jewelry before hopping in, rinse and clean it afterward.
• Hot Tub: The same idea as the swimming pool, but there's even more chlorine in the hot tub, and the heat can accelerate the chemical reaction.
• Hot Springs: The sulfur in natural hot springs will wreak havoc on your silver. Avoid it at all costs unless you're going for that "dark oxidized" look.
• Bonus Tip: Chemicals in lotions and perfumes can also cause your jewelry to tarnish.
✦ Returns, Exchanges & Cancellations ✦
• Return option available for seven days after the delivery. It has to be on my hands in 14 days after dispatch.
• The product has to be in the same shape, type, and material.
• Personalized products can't be refunded.
• Exchanging option is available seven days after the delivery, and it has to be on my hands 14 days after dispatch.
• If the exchange is about ring size, handling it locally would cost much less than you pay for all exchange processes.
• You can cancel your order 3 hours after the purchase.
✦ VISIT STORE FOR FULL COLLECTION ✦
FREE EXPRESS SHIPPING WORLDWIDE
After your your payment is verified it will take 2-4 business days to process and ship your order out! (Holidays and weekends doesn't included)
- Expedited Shipping (2-3 Business days) - FREE
- Express Shipping (2-4 Business days) - FREE
- International Express Shipping (2-4 Business days) - FREE
Tracking number will be provided after the dispatch!
We're not responsible for any duties/taxes upon arrival to your location & delays due to the shipping carrier or customs clearance. Delivery time does not include weekends, holidays.
Customs, duty, and taxes are non-refundable. If you refuse a shipment because of unexpected import fees, the cost of the original shipping, any brokerage/customs/duty/taxes, and any return shipping charges will not be refunded.
Shipping to Russia & India is unavaliable due to shipping restrictions and overpriced import fees.