Celtic Motif Ring, Silver Celtic, Intricate Design, Historical Jewelry, Irish Heritage, Celtic Knot, Unique Gift, Traditional Celtic
IUnearth a piece of history and wear a symbol of Irish heritage with this stunning Celtic Motif Ring. Handcrafted meticulously, this sterling silver ring offers an intricate design that is deeply rooted in the rich Celtic tradition. Whether you're drawn to the mysterious allure of the Celtic knot or simply appreciating unique jewelry, this ring will speak volumes about your style. With its ancestral Celtic symbolism and distinctive design, this ring is not only a piece of jewelry but also a gateway to the past. Each piece is made out of 925 sterling silver, promising both style and quality.
✦ Jewelry Details ✦
• Material: 925 Sterling Silver
• Weight: 13-14 grams
• Finish: Oxidized, Polished, Gold, Rose Gold
• Stamp: 925
• Available sizes; 5 US to 15 US. Contact me if you're expecting to buy another size!
• Ideal for daily use with an oxidized finish on 925 sterling silver, which makes details more attractive and eye-catching!
• It can also be made in 8K - 10K - 14K - 18K white/rose/yellow gold. Contact me!
✦ Shipping Details ✦
• Standard Shipping
• Processing time: 2-4 business days
• Delivering time: 2-5 business days
• Don't forget to put a phone number on your order for courier service! 📞
• Standard Express Shipping: https://www.etsy.com/listing/920691703
✦ Care Guide ✦
We all know the 925 sterling and all other silver types tarnish in time. But the question is; How can we avoid or slow it down? For the answer, you can read the guide below!
• Shower: It's not a great idea. But it isn't going to do any lasting damage. Just make sure to dry it after.
• Swimming Pool: Chlorine is a harsh chemical, so if you accidentally forget to remove your silver jewelry before hopping in, rinse and clean it afterward.
• Hot Tub: The same idea as the swimming pool, but there's even more chlorine in the hot tub, and the heat can accelerate the chemical reaction.
• Hot Springs: The sulfur in natural hot springs will wreak havoc on your silver. Avoid it unless you're going for that "dark oxidized" look.
• Bonus Tip: Chemicals in lotions and perfumes can also cause your jewelry to tarnish.
✦ Returns, Exchanges & Cancellations ✦
• Return option available for 7 days after the delivery. It has to be on my hands in 14 days after dispatch.
• The product has to be in the same shape, type, and material.
• Personalized products can't be refunded.
• Exchanging option is available for 7 days after the delivery. It has to be on my hands in 14 days after dispatch.
• If the exchange reason is about ring size, handling it locally would cost much less than you pay for all exchange processes.
• You can cancel your order 3 hours after the purchase.
✦ VISIT THE STORE FOR THE FULL COLLECTION ✦
FREE EXPRESS SHIPPING WORLDWIDE
After your your payment is verified it will take 2-4 business days to process and ship your order out! (Holidays and weekends doesn't included)
- Expedited Shipping (2-3 Business days) - FREE
- Express Shipping (2-4 Business days) - FREE
- International Express Shipping (2-4 Business days) - FREE
Tracking number will be provided after the dispatch!
We're not responsible for any duties/taxes upon arrival to your location & delays due to the shipping carrier or customs clearance. Delivery time does not include weekends, holidays.
Customs, duty, and taxes are non-refundable. If you refuse a shipment because of unexpected import fees, the cost of the original shipping, any brokerage/customs/duty/taxes, and any return shipping charges will not be refunded.
Shipping to Russia & India is unavaliable due to shipping restrictions and overpriced import fees.