Medusa Necklace, Medusa
Wherever you go, this stunning Silver Medusa Necklace is sure to draw attention. This piece will certainly give a touch of sophistication and mystery to any outfit because to its exquisitely ornate and meticulously detailed depiction of the cursed Gorgon Medusa. The lovely monster's intricately sculpted visage is complemented with richly detailed metal that is covered in shimmering silver beads. This eye-catching accessory is certain to become your new favorite.
A genuinely classic piece that will give any outfit a slight edge, the Silver Medusa Necklace is distinctive and exquisite. This is a must-have whether you're seeking for fashionable attire to go to a particular occasion or simply a modest way to show your love of classic jewelry.
This sterling silver necklace is made to be both elegant and sturdy, making it ideal for everyday wear. The Silver Medusa Necklace is a must-have since it is the ideal accessory for your outfit. Any onlooker is sure to notice it because of its elegant and distinctive appearance. This is the ideal option if you want a statement piece that sticks out. Get yours right away and flaunt your unique sense of style.
✦ Jewelry Details ✦
• Material: 925 Sterling Silver
• Pendant's Dimensions: 25x25mm
• Weight: 11-12 grams
• Finish: Oxidized, Polished, Gold, Rose Gold
• Stamp: 925
• Bail: 4mm
• Ideal for daily use with an oxidized finish on 925 sterling silver, which makes details more attractive and eye-catching!
• It can be made in 8K - 10K - 14K - 18K white/rose/yellow gold as well. Contact me!
✦ Shipping Details ✦
• Standard Shipping
• Processing time: 2-4 business days
• Delivering time: 2-5 business days
• Don't forget to put a phone number on your order for courier service! 📞
• Standard Express Shipping: https://www.etsy.com/listing/920691703
✦ Care Guide ✦
We all know the 925 sterling and all other silver types tarnish in time. But the question is; How we can avoid or slow it down? For the answer, you can read the guide below!
• Shower: It's not a great idea. But it isn't going to do any lasting damage. Just make sure to dry it after.
• Swimming Pool: Chlorine is a pretty harsh chemical, so if you accidentally forget to remove your silver jewelry before hopping in, make sure to rinse and clean it afterward.
• Hot Tub: The same idea as the swimming pool, but there's even more chlorine in the hot tub and the heat can accelerate the chemical reaction.
• Hot Springs: The sulfur in natural hot springs will wreak havoc on your silver. Unless you're going for that "dark oxidized" look, avoid it at all costs.
• Bonus Tip: Chemicals in lotions and perfumes can also cause your jewelry to tarnish.
✦ Returns, Exchanges & Cancellations ✦
• Return option available for 7 days after the delivery. It has to be on my hands in 14 days after dispatch.
• The product has to be in the same shape, type, and material.
• Personalized products can't be refunded.
• Exchanging option is available for 7 days after the delivery. It has to be on my hands in 14 days after dispatch.
• If the exchange reason is about ring size, handling it locally would cost much less than you pay for all exchange processes.
• You can cancel your order in 3 hours after the purchase.
✦ VISIT STORE FOR FULL COLLECTION ✦
FREE EXPRESS SHIPPING WORLDWIDE
After your your payment is verified it will take 2-4 business days to process and ship your order out! (Holidays and weekends doesn't included)
- Expedited Shipping (2-3 Business days) - FREE
- Express Shipping (2-4 Business days) - FREE
- International Express Shipping (2-4 Business days) - FREE
Tracking number will be provided after the dispatch!
We're not responsible for any duties/taxes upon arrival to your location & delays due to the shipping carrier or customs clearance. Delivery time does not include weekends, holidays.
Customs, duty, and taxes are non-refundable. If you refuse a shipment because of unexpected import fees, the cost of the original shipping, any brokerage/customs/duty/taxes, and any return shipping charges will not be refunded.
Shipping to Russia & India is unavaliable due to shipping restrictions and overpriced import fees.