Gold Guadalupe Pendant
14K Solid Gold Guadalupe Pendant, Guadalupe Necklace, Virgin of Guadalupe, Gold Virgin Mary, Tri Tone Gold, Guadalupe, Real Gold
✦ JEWELRY DETAILS ✦
• Material: 10K, 14K, 18K Gold
• Pendant's Dimensions: Length 32x24mm
• 10K Weight: 8.16 (-1 +1) grams
• 14K Weight: 9.35 (-1 +1) grams
• 18K Weight: 10.89 (-1 +1) grams
• Variations: Yellow, White, and Rose Gold
• Stamp: 10K, 14K, 18K
• Bail: 4mm
✦ CHAIN DETAILS ✦
• Chain Type: Cable Link
• Chain Thickness: 2.20mm
• Chain Length & Weight
8K, 18 Inches: 3.50 grams
8K, 20 Inches: 4.50 grams
8K, 22 Inches: 4.8 grams
8K, 24 Inches: 5.10 grams
14K, 18 Inches: 6.45 grams
14K, 20 Inches: 7 grams
14K, 22 Inches: 7.50 grams
14K, 24 Inches: 8.10 grams
• Chain Thickness: 1.30mm
18K, 18 Inches: 4.20 grams
18K, 20 Inches: 4.45 grams
18K, 22 Inches: 4.75 grams
18K, 24 Inches: 5.27 grams
✦ SHIPPING DETAILS ✦
• Express Shipping
• Processing time: 2-4 business days
• Delivering time: 2-5 business days
• Don't forget to put a phone number on your order for courier service! 📞
✦ Returns, Exchanges & Cancellations ✦
• Return option available for 7 days after the delivery. It has to be on my hands in 14 days after dispatch.
• The product has to be in the same shape, type, and material.
• Personalized products can't be refunded.
• Exchanging option is available for 7 days after the delivery. It has to be on my hands in 14 days after dispatch.
• If the exchange reason is about ring size, handling it locally would cost much less than you pay for all exchange processes.
• You can cancel your order in 3 hours after the purchase.
✦ CARE GUIDE ✦
✦ Daily Wearing Tips
• If treated right, gold jewelry should last for years. Here are a few things to keep in mind on a regular basis while wearing gold jewelry:
• Gold is a soft metal: while gold has a shine and a luster all its own, it’s also a soft metal. This makes it susceptible to dings, scratches, and dents. Be mindful of your gold rings, watches, and bracelets while you wear them, and remove them while playing any high-contact sports.
• Chlorine is gold’s worst enemy: with repeated exposure, the chlorine will weaken your gold jewelry’s structure and eventually lead to it breaking. Make sure to take your jewelry off before getting in a pool or spa.
• Cover or remove while cleaning: household cleaners with acids or abrasives will damage your jewelry’s finish. Be sure to use rubber gloves while cleaning (we recommend doing this anyway to protect your skin) or remove your jewelry altogether.
• Put your jewelry on last when getting ready: makeup, perfume, hairspray, and lotions can damage your gold. Be sure to put these things on before your jewelry to limit exposure.
• Take jewelry off before bathing: wearing jewelry while you bathe can lead to a buildup of soap which will cause a film on your jewelry.
✦ Regular Cleaning Tips
• When worn regularly, your gold jewelry is exposed to skin oils, perspiration, dust, makeup, and more. To keep its shine, you should clean your jewelry regularly with a solution of 10-parts warm water and 2-parts dish soap. A few extra tips:
• Soaking is the key: per Real Simple, you should soak your gold jewelry pieces for 3 hours and then scrub them gently with a very soft brush. Rinse under clean water and blot dry with a cloth.
• Bonus tip: for an extra shine, use a jewelry polishing cloth after this! Do not use a paper towel or tissue as these can scratch your jewelry.
• Clean with soap as needed: by all means, clean your jewelry at home; but, don’t overdo it! Only clean your jewelry as needed when it’s visibly dirty or gathering a patina.
• Other jeweler-approved cleaners: rubbing alcohol is great for cleaning and sanitizing, but stay away from bleach!
• Look out for damage: during your regular jewelry cleanings, be on the lookout for any damage or loose stones. Cleaning damaged pieces can only make the problem worse.
✦ VISIT SHOP FOR FULL COLLECTION ✦
FREE EXPRESS SHIPPING WORLDWIDE
After your your payment is verified it will take 2-4 business days to process and ship your order out! (Holidays and weekends doesn't included)
- Expedited Shipping (2-3 Business days) - FREE
- Express Shipping (2-4 Business days) - FREE
- International Express Shipping (2-4 Business days) - FREE
Tracking number will be provided after the dispatch!
We're not responsible for any duties/taxes upon arrival to your location & delays due to the shipping carrier or customs clearance. Delivery time does not include weekends, holidays.
Customs, duty, and taxes are non-refundable. If you refuse a shipment because of unexpected import fees, the cost of the original shipping, any brokerage/customs/duty/taxes, and any return shipping charges will not be refunded.
Shipping to Russia & India is unavaliable due to shipping restrictions and overpriced import fees.