Tiger Oxidized Silver
This fine piece of jewelry is the perfect gift to give your special someone on their wedding anniversary, or any other special occasion. Our beautiful Sterling Silver Tiger Band Ring will be a constant reminder that you’ll love them forever and ever. The timeless design is sure to become a treasured heirloom for generations to come.
The roars of the tiger are captured in this stunning ring, crafted from the highest quality sterling silver. Expertly carved tigers frame the sides of this ring for a look that is both beautiful and wild. The personalized nature of this ring is a wonderful way to make it a one-of-a-kind accessory that will represent the couple’s unique love story.
At an impressive size 7, this ring is the perfect size to fit all your loved ones. Be sure to take proper care of this precious item by cleaning it regularly with warm water and a mild soap solution. With its timeless style and unique characteristics, this Sterling Silver Tiger Band Ring will be a cherished reminder of your special day - and a symbol of your undying love - for many years to come.
✦ Jewelry Details ✦
• Material: 925 Sterling Silver
• Weight: 13-14 grams
• Finish: Oxidized, Polished, Gold, Rose Gold
• Stamp: 925
• Band width: 9mm
• Available sizes; 5 US to 15 US. Contact me if you're expecting to buy another size!
• Ideal for daily use with an oxidized finish on 925 sterling silver, which makes details more attractive and eye-catching!
• It can be made in 10K - 14K - 18K white/rose/yellow gold as well. Contact me!
✦ Shipping Details ✦
• Standard Shipping
• Processing time: 2-4 business days
• Delivering time: 2-5 business days
• Don't forget to put a phone number on your order for courier service! 📞
• Standard Express Shipping: https://www.etsy.com/listing/920691703
✦ Care Guide ✦
We all know the 925 sterling and all other silver types tarnish in time. But the question is; How we can avoid or slow it down? For the answer, you can read the guide below!
• Shower: It's not a great idea. But it isn't going to do any lasting damage. Just make sure to dry it after.
• Swimming Pool: Chlorine is a pretty harsh chemical, so if you accidentally forget to remove your silver jewelry before hopping in, make sure to rinse and clean it afterward.
• Hot Tub: The same idea as the swimming pool, but there's even more chlorine in the hot tub and the heat can accelerate the chemical reaction.
• Hot Springs: The sulfur in natural hot springs will wreak havoc on your silver. Unless you're going for that "dark oxidized" look, avoid it at all costs.
• Bonus Tip: Chemicals in lotions and perfumes can also cause your jewelry to tarnish.
✦ Returns, Exchanges & Cancellations ✦
• Return option available for 7 days after the delivery. It has to be on my hands in 14 days after dispatch.
• The product has to be in the same shape, type, and material.
• Personalized products can't be refunded.
• Exchanging option is available for 7 days after the delivery. It has to be on my hands in 14 days after dispatch.
• If the exchange reason is about ring size, handling it locally would cost much less than you pay for all exchange processes.
• You can cancel your order 3 hours after the purchase.
✦ VISIT THE STORE FOR A FULL COLLECTION ✦
FREE EXPRESS SHIPPING WORLDWIDE
After your your payment is verified it will take 2-4 business days to process and ship your order out! (Holidays and weekends doesn't included)
- Expedited Shipping (2-3 Business days) - FREE
- Express Shipping (2-4 Business days) - FREE
- International Express Shipping (2-4 Business days) - FREE
Tracking number will be provided after the dispatch!
We're not responsible for any duties/taxes upon arrival to your location & delays due to the shipping carrier or customs clearance. Delivery time does not include weekends, holidays.
Customs, duty, and taxes are non-refundable. If you refuse a shipment because of unexpected import fees, the cost of the original shipping, any brokerage/customs/duty/taxes, and any return shipping charges will not be refunded.
Shipping to Russia & India is unavaliable due to shipping restrictions and overpriced import fees.