The Dead Samurai Ring,
This The Dead Samurai Ring is a unique piece of jewelry that is sure to make a statement. The ring features a depiction of an Oni, a demon from Japanese folklore, in the form of a skull. Oni are often depicted as malevolent spirits or monsters, with sharp teeth and horns, and are associated with malevolence.
The ring is made of high-quality sterling silver, ensuring that it will last for years to come. The intricate detailing of the Oni skull makes it a true work of art, and it would make a great addition to any collection of Oni Skull Jewelry.
This The Dead Samurai Ring would make a great gift for any occasion, whether it's for a birthday, anniversary, or Christmas. It would be especially appreciated by anyone with an interest in Japanese culture, or by those who are fans of Hannya masks. So why wait? Add it to your collection today!
✦ Jewelry Details ✦
• Material: 925 Sterling Silver
• Weight: 19-20 grams
• Finish: Oxidized, Polished, Gold
• Stamp: 925
• Available sizes; 5 US to 15 US. Contact me if you're expecting to buy another size!
• Ideal for daily use with an oxidized finish on 925 sterling silver, which makes details more attractive and eye-catching!
• It can also be made in 8K - 10K - 14K - 18K white/rose/yellow gold. Contact me!
✦ Shipping Details ✦
• Standard Shipping
• Processing time: 2-4 business days
• Delivering time: 2-5 business days
• Don't forget to put a phone number on your order for courier service! 📞
• Standard Express Shipping: https://www.etsy.com/listing/920691703
✦ Care Guide ✦
We all know the 925 sterling and all other silver types tarnish in time. But the question is; How can we avoid or slow it down? For the answer, you can read the Guide below!
• Shower: It's not a great idea. But it isn't going to do any lasting damage. Just make sure to dry it after.
• Swimming Pool: Chlorine is a pretty harsh chemical, so if you accidentally forget to remove your silver jewelry before hopping in, rinse and clean it afterward.
• Hot Tub: The same idea as the swimming pool, but there's even more chlorine in the hot tub, and the heat can accelerate the chemical reaction.
• Hot Springs: The sulfur in natural hot springs will wreak havoc on your silver. Avoid it at all costs unless you're going for that "dark oxidized" look.
• Bonus Tip: Chemicals in lotions and perfumes can also cause your jewelry to tarnish.
✦ Returns, Exchanges & Cancellations ✦
• Return option available for seven days after the delivery. It has to be on my hands in 14 days after dispatch.
• The product has to be in the same shape, type, and material.
• Personalized products can't be refunded.
• Exchanging option is available for seven days after the delivery, and it has to be in my hands 14 days after dispatch.
• If the exchange reason is about ring size, handling it locally would cost much less than you pay for all exchange processes.
• You can cancel your order within 3 hours after the purchase.
✦ VISIT THE STORE FOR THE FULL COLLECTION ✦
FREE EXPRESS SHIPPING WORLDWIDE
After your your payment is verified it will take 2-4 business days to process and ship your order out! (Holidays and weekends doesn't included)
- Expedited Shipping (2-3 Business days) - FREE
- Express Shipping (2-4 Business days) - FREE
- International Express Shipping (2-4 Business days) - FREE
Tracking number will be provided after the dispatch!
We're not responsible for any duties/taxes upon arrival to your location & delays due to the shipping carrier or customs clearance. Delivery time does not include weekends, holidays.
Customs, duty, and taxes are non-refundable. If you refuse a shipment because of unexpected import fees, the cost of the original shipping, any brokerage/customs/duty/taxes, and any return shipping charges will not be refunded.
Shipping to Russia & India is unavaliable due to shipping restrictions and overpriced import fees.