Silver Hypnos Pendant, Greek Jewelry, Hypnos, Classical, Gothic, Mythological, Greek God, Greek Mythology, Gift For Him
Introducing the Hypnos Pendant - a stunning piece of jewelry honoring the Greek God of Sleep. This stunning pendant is crafted from sterling silver and is sure to be a cherished addition to any jewelry collection. Featuring the silhouette of Hypnos, the God of Sleep, this pendant is sure to fascinate and inspire.
Through this unique pendant, explore the power of mystery and sleep in all its forms. Sleep has always had a mysterious power, and Hypnos was associated with dream interpretations and prophetic abilities. By wearing this pendant, you can honor the wisdom of sleep, and can explore these themes in a creative and accessible way.
The Hypnos Pendant is made from solid sterling silver and features classic detailing. The pendant is presented on a dainty chain, perfect for layering with other necklaces or worn alone. The Hypnos Pendant is the perfect way to accessorize any look, throughout all seasons. Substantial yet lightweight, it's a joy to wear and show off your devotion to art and mythology.
Bring the Greek God of Sleep into your life with this elegant Hypnos Pendant – and may his spirit bring you peace and relaxation. Order today and add a touch of mystery and beauty to your wardrobe!
✦ Jewelry Details ✦
• Material: 925 Sterling Silver
• Pendant's Dimensions: 17x29mm
• Weight: 12-13 grams
• Finish: Oxidized, Polished, Gold, Rose Gold
• Stamp: 925
• Bail: 4mm
• Ideal for daily use with an oxidized finish on 925 sterling silver, which makes details more attractive and eye-catching!
• It can also be made in 8K - 10K - 14K - 18K white/rose/yellow gold. Contact me!
✦ Shipping Details ✦
• Standard Shipping
• Processing time: 2-4 business days
• Delivering time: 2-5 business days
• Don't forget to put a phone number on your order for courier service! 📞
• Standard Express Shipping: https://www.etsy.com/listing/920691703
✦ Care Guide ✦
We all know the 925 sterling and all other silver types tarnish in time. But the question is; How can we avoid or slow it down? For the answer, you can read the guide below!
• Shower: It's not a great idea. But it isn't going to do any lasting damage. Just make sure to dry it after.
• Swimming Pool: Chlorine is a pretty harsh chemical, so if you accidentally forget to remove your silver jewelry before hopping in, make sure to rinse and clean it afterward.
• Hot Tub: The same idea as the swimming pool, but there's even more chlorine in the hot tub and the heat can accelerate the chemical reaction.
• Hot Springs: The sulfur in natural hot springs will wreak havoc on your silver. Unless you're going for that "dark oxidized" look, avoid it at all costs.
• Bonus Tip: Chemicals in lotions and perfumes can also cause your jewelry to tarnish.
✦ Returns, Exchanges & Cancellations ✦
• Return option available for 7 days after the delivery. It has to be on my hands in 14 days after dispatch.
• The product has to be in the same shape, type, and material.
• Personalized products can't be refunded.
• Exchanging option is available for 7 days after the delivery. It has to be on my hands in 14 days after dispatch.
• If the exchange reason is about ring size, handling it locally would cost much less than you pay for all exchange processes.
• You can cancel your order in 3 hours after the purchase.
✦ VISIT STORE FOR FULL COLLECTION ✦
FREE EXPRESS SHIPPING WORLDWIDE
After your your payment is verified it will take 2-4 business days to process and ship your order out! (Holidays and weekends doesn't included)
- Expedited Shipping (2-3 Business days) - FREE
- Express Shipping (2-4 Business days) - FREE
- International Express Shipping (2-4 Business days) - FREE
Tracking number will be provided after the dispatch!
We're not responsible for any duties/taxes upon arrival to your location & delays due to the shipping carrier or customs clearance. Delivery time does not include weekends, holidays.
Customs, duty, and taxes are non-refundable. If you refuse a shipment because of unexpected import fees, the cost of the original shipping, any brokerage/customs/duty/taxes, and any return shipping charges will not be refunded.
Shipping to Russia & India is unavaliable due to shipping restrictions and overpriced import fees.