Gold Triquetra Trinity
You are discussing a piece of jewelry, possibly a gold ring, with the Triquetra or Trinity Knot emblem on it. The Trinity Knot, also known as the Triquetra, is a three-circle Celtic symbol that is frequently linked to both the triple goddess of Celtic mythology and the Holy Trinity in Christianity. This kind of ring can be worn as a reminder of one's ancestry, faith, or unending love. Additionally, it can be given as a gift to celebrate a milestone event like a wedding or anniversary. For someone interested in Celtic culture or symbolism, this kind of ring is probably going to be a special and significant piece of jewelry.
✦ Jewelry Details ✦
• Material: Yellow Gold, White Gold, Rose Gold
• Stamp: 10K - 14K - 18K
• 10K Weight: 10.90 (-1 +1) grams
• 14K Weight: 12.50 (-1 +1) grams
• 18K Weight: 14.55 (-1 +1) grams
• Band width: 8mm
• 925 Sterling Silver version: https://www.etsy.com/listing/1216060004
• Available sizes; 5 US to 15 US. Contact me if you're expecting to buy another size!
✦ Shipping Details ✦
• Standard Shipping
• Processing time: 2-4 business days
• Delivering time: 2-5 business days
• Don't forget to put a phone number on your order for courier service! 📞
• Standard Express Shipping: https://www.etsy.com/listing/920691703
✦ Care Guide ✦
When should I take my engagement ring off?
Taking any jewelry when working with chemicals or doing high-impact work is recommended. Please better remove your rings when:
• Cleaning your home: chemicals may harm the metal and gemstones.
• Doing sports, especially contact sports or working out in a gym.
• Swimming in a pool: water with chlorine can weaken gold.
• Swimming in the sea: a ring can easily slip off in cold water.
• Doing your skincare routine: moisturizers will leave a greasy film on metal and gemstones, diminishing the brilliance over time.
• Working in a garden.
How to clean gold jewelry?
• All gold rings and most precious gemstones can be cleaned with warm water, mild dish soap (no detergents), and a soft brush.
• NEVER use toothpaste, baking soda, and abrasives!
• Always remember to close the drain if you are using your sink.
• Rinse your jewelry in warm water, let it dry completely, and buff it with a soft, dry, lint-free cloth.
• To return the shine of your gold ring, please use the polishing cloth we included in your order.
• If needed, visit a local jeweler once a year for a professional cleaning with ultrasonic.
Safely store your jewelry!
• Store your pieces separately; it will avoid pieces knocking together.
• Use an individual plastic bag or cloth pouch.
• Don't leave your jewelry in a bathroom for a long time!
White gold jewelry care:
• All white gold jewelry is rhodium plated for giving a luster and white shine. Rhodium has a thin layer that will tear off over time, so it is not recommended to use a polishing cloth. White gold jewelry can have • a bit of a yellow tone over time, but it can be easily fixed. Please bring it to your local jeweler once a year for a re-plating.
The durability of 10K, 14K, 18K
• Because of its higher percentage of alloyed metals, 10k gold offers more resistance to wear and tear. Those worried about scratch resistance should consider getting 10K gold, and this is the best choice for delicate leaf engagement rings and everyday wedding bands.
• 18K gold jewelry is softer than 10K, 14K and is therefore typically considered a particular occasion piece.
Does 14K / 18K gold tarnish?
• Pure 24K gold alone doesn't tarnish, but it is not used for jewelry making since it is incredibly soft. 8K, 10K, 14K, and 18K alloys are made by mixing pure gold with other metals (silver, copper), which gives them durability and color. These metals can tarnish when exposed to oxygen, humidity, and sulfur.
• The general rule: jewelry with less pure gold content will likely be tarnished. 18K gold won't tarnish except for a few specific and rare conditions. 14K can show minimal tarnishing, if any at all.
✦ Returns, Exchanges & Cancellations ✦
• Return option available for seven days after the delivery. It has to be on my hands in 14 days after dispatch.
• The product has to be in the same shape, type, and material.
• Personalized products can't be refunded.
• Exchanging option is available seven days after the delivery, and it has to be on my hands 14 days after dispatch.
• If the exchange is about ring size, handling it locally would cost much less than you pay for all exchange processes.
• You can cancel your order 3 hours after the purchase.
✦ VISIT STORE FOR FULL COLLECTION ✦
FREE EXPRESS SHIPPING WORLDWIDE
After your your payment is verified it will take 2-4 business days to process and ship your order out! (Holidays and weekends doesn't included)
- Expedited Shipping (2-3 Business days) - FREE
- Express Shipping (2-4 Business days) - FREE
- International Express Shipping (2-4 Business days) - FREE
Tracking number will be provided after the dispatch!
We're not responsible for any duties/taxes upon arrival to your location & delays due to the shipping carrier or customs clearance. Delivery time does not include weekends, holidays.
Customs, duty, and taxes are non-refundable. If you refuse a shipment because of unexpected import fees, the cost of the original shipping, any brokerage/customs/duty/taxes, and any return shipping charges will not be refunded.
Shipping to Russia & India is unavaliable due to shipping restrictions and overpriced import fees.